Interior Design Approach
We listen very carefully to what our clients say, taking into account the architecture of a space and light, to deliver a highly creative and entirely personal service. We believe interiors should be as comfortable as they are beautiful. Timeless understated luxury unique to each client.
Through our rigorous budget management and extensive list of talented industry contacts, we can make the interior design process both efficient and enjoyable. We also take very seriously the impact of renovations on the environment, minimising waste where possible together with careful consideration for energy efficiency.
There are four different approaches to our design service, and each is completely flexible to fit many different budgets, scenarios and timelines:
Complete renovation and refurbishment on any scale ranging from a bolthole in the country, London properties, to a substantial country house
- A full project service working alongside like minded architects, structural engineers, quantity surveyors to provide feasibility studies regarding potential options and costs, detailed design specifications, planning and management of the tender process.
- Project Coordination once the project commences visiting the site to oversee work, organising and inspecting delivery of supplied items.
- Detailed CAD drawings for contractors to work from. This can be combined with traditional pencil elevations and perspectives to give a true vision of how the final design will look.
- CAD lighting plans and AV design.
- Detailed technical drawings for bespoke cabinetry work for libraries, kitchens, bathrooms and custom made pieces.
- Interior decoration, and supply of antiques, furniture and accessories.
- Working with highly skilled builders, cabinetmakers, decorators, curtain makers, artisans and artists where every detail is carefully considered.
Interiors Service for those who do not necessarily need a complete refurbishment, but just want to update their interiors whether for a single room or an entire house
- We work with you to create a palette of colours, fabrics for soft furnishings and curtains.
- Plans displaying the optimal layout of furniture.
- The decorative scheme can then presented to you to implement, or we can carry it through to installation.
- We carry out half day or full day consultancy sessions for those who want to manage their own projects but need some guidance. These are intensive sessions in which a lot of ground can be covered.
Bespoke cabinetry design for kitchens, libraries and bathrooms
- We design beautiful cabinetry made specifically for your requirements.
- Working on CAD, detailed technical drawings are drawn up for our talented carpenters and joiners to work from.
(Above) Traditional perspective to give a true vision of how the final design will look
(Above) Cabinetry designed by Sutton House Interiors
(Above) Lighting Design
(Above) CAD Plans
Do get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk through options that suit you.
Sutton House Interiors Ltd.
+44 (0)1452 379990
+44 (0)7919 918759
For sneak previews please follow us on